Women entrepreneurs who have not heard about or harnessed the law of attraction are missing out on a powerful component of manifesting success. The law of attraction introduces the basics of how to manifest that which you want into your life.
As a woman, what is it that you want in your life? The law of attraction as it was introduced by Esther Hicks in the mid-1990s, has three steps to manifesting. Those three steps are:
2. Universe Answers Every Time, no exceptions
When this was introduced by Rhonda Byrne in the DVD “The Secret,” there was so much more to it than the three steps, but the three steps are an introduction. If it was this simple, so many more people would be able to consciously harness this elusive law.
This is probably why the movie was such a hit when it first came out and then within a couple of years, so many were frustrated with their results, or lack thereof.
I was happy with my own results as I was using this law on an intuitive level to observe what I was bringing into my life and then be able to re-focus my thoughts and EMOTIONAL ENERGY towards more of what I do want in life. It was refreshing to know that someone had put a system to it.
In my years as an internet business coach and consultant, I had intentionally and consiously developed the entrepreneurial mindset and used it in conjunction with the basics of the law of attraction.
So what I discovered was the Law of Vibrational TheoryTM and found there were several other steps that I used intuitively to create and manifest more success into my life. I discovered seven steps. Those steps are:
1. Decide what you want…really decide
2. Write down and create a vision board based on what you decide
3. Decide what tasks you get to do for the goals decided upon in #1
4. Meditate to achieve a vibrational match to the goal(s)
5. Visualize using your vision board. This adds emotional energy to the goals by adding mental pictures
6. Address your doubts around the 4 “itty” words
7. Once you have worked through your doubts around the 4 “itty” words, your goal or desire will happen every time
I address these steps in extensive detail in Chapter 8 of the book, “SOS, Success Or Sabotage.”
You can get the book at any bookstore or online at amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com or any other online bookstore.
Katheryn L. Olsen
Self Mastery Coach for Women Entrepreneurs
Transformational Public Speaker